Health Coaching is available to City of Mesa employees and family members to support and reinforce participant decisions to: improve weight, manage stress, exercise, eat healthy, be tobacco-free, and more.
Through guidance, motivation, and education, health coaching helps participants make positive adjustments to their lifestyles in order to achieve their health-related goals important to them. Each individual will receive personal attention and help participants set reasonable goals at a pace that will set them up for success.
Health Coaching services include:
- Up to 12 free telephonic health coaching consultations
- Individualized goal setting unique to each participant's needs and health risks
- Develop action plans towards achieving one’s goals
- Consistent follow-up
- Resources and materials relevant to a participant's goals, interests, or health risk areas
- Someone to hold you accountable and cheer on your success!
To schedule a Health Coaching appointment, please join the Mesa Wellness 360 portal by clicking here. Then click on the "My Health Tab" and register on the link at the top right, COaches Corner. You can also call 480-644-2573 for additinal information.