Health Coaching is available to City of Mesa employees and family members to support and reinforce participant decisions to: improve weight, manage stress, exercise, eat healthy, be tobacco-free, and more.
Through guidance, motivation, and education, health coaching helps participants make positive adjustments to their lifestyles in order to achieve their health-related goals important to them. Each individual will receive personal attention and help participants set reasonable goals at a pace that will set them up for success.
Health Coaching services include:
- Unlimited one-on-one coaching consultations (in person)
- Individualized goal setting unique to each participant's needs and health risks
- Develop action plans towards achieving one’s goals
- Consistent follow-up
- Resources and materials relevant to a participant's goals, interests, or health risk areas
- Someone to hold you accountable and cheer on your success!
To schedule a Health Coaching appointment, please contact email@example.com.