Mesa Wellness 360 Nutrition Challenge: Lunch with a Punch!
It’s time to commit to healthy lunches! Whether you’re an avid meal planner who loves to brown bag it, or a “grab and go” lunch restaurant enthusiast, the goal here is the same: self-report and log each day you ate a healthy lunch.
Contest Dates: Monday, April 16th – Monday, April 30th
• Signups: Wednesday, April 4th – Wednesday, April 16th
• Results: Thursday, May 3rd
How to Sign Up:
• Log into your account at https://mesaaz.app.sbwell.com
• Select the “Contests” tab and choose the “Lunch with a Punch" contest
• Select “Join” and you’re all set!
• Click on the “Log Activity” button, and self-report each day you ate a healthy lunch.
What Are You Workin’ For?
• All contest participants will earn credit on their Rewards page toward completing City of Mesa’s quarterly wellness challenges! Completing TWO citywide challenges earns 100 wellness points!
• Everyone who eats 10+ healthy lunches will be entered into a raffle for 150 Bonus Wellness Points! (10 lucky winners!)
• But wait...THERE’S MORE! Use the SonicBoom Mobile App during the contest and you’ll earn a raffle entry for a new healthy lunchbox (three lucky winners will be chosen)! Recognize healthy lunch selections by posting a “healthy selfie” of your meal, or “catch your co-workers bein’ healthy”.
Tools and Resources:
• Need some healthy lunch ideas at restaurants near work? Download the Mesa Wellness 360 Healthy Eating Guide on your Mesa Wellness 360 Dashboard.
• Need some healthy lunch ideas on what to make? Download some tips and lunch ideas from Eating Well.
• Lastly, check out the healthy lunch guidelines on the Mesa Wellness 360 Dashboard.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Download the flyer today!