What is the Mesa Wellness 360 Program?
The Mesa Wellness 360 Program is a voluntary program for City employees to improve their health and well-being. This program combines lifestyle management with fun and creative ways to be healthy. The program is provided in partnership with a company called Sonic Boom Wellness.
Who Can Participate?
Employees eligible for the program must be enrolled in one of the City of Mesa’s medical plans (Basic Choice, Choice or Copay Choice). Spouses, dependents and retirees are not eligible for Mesa Wellness 360 at this time.
Activities and Events
- Challenges and competitions
- Classes and Education Programs
- Fairs and on-site screenings
- Health Assessments & Coaching
- Join the Mesa Wellness 360 website today! Register at https://mesaaz.app.sbwell.com
- Complete the online Health Quality Assessment (HQA) – REQUIRED for full incentive.
- Schedule your annual physical with your primary care provider or schedule a screening at the City of Mesa Wellness Center at 644-9355!
- Take action and complete qualified wellness activities, programs, classes and coaching with Mesa Wellness 360!
- Record your activity and earn Points to receive up to $400 in financial incentives! To learn more, visit the Rewards section at https://mesaaz.app.sbwell.com
Download the Mesa Wellness 360 Points System
Download the 2018 Calendar - Updated 3/15/2018
For more information about upcoming events, please contact Health and Wellness at MesaWellness@mesaaz.gov.