OnSite Care provides simple access to your healthcare information. All you need is a computer and an internet connection. Our patient portal lets you:
- Schedule appointments online
- Get test results
- Communicate directly with your provider by secure email
- Securely access your confidential healthcare records
TWO WAYS TO REGISTER FOR THE PATIENT PORTAL:
1. At the Clinic: Come into the clinic, provide an email address and other info, and the clinic staff will give you a login ID and initial password, OR
- Go to onsitecareclinics.com. Point to the PATIENT PORTAL tab in the upper right hand corner and select REGISTER.
- Complete Personal Details, Emergency Contact, and Employer tabs. SUBMIT.
- Receive an email within 24 hours providing your user name and initial password.
- Go to onsitecareclinics.com. Point to the PATIENT PORTAL tab in the upper right hand corner and select LOGIN. Type in your user name and password.
That’s it. Registrations completed after regular business hours will be processed the next business day. You need only complete the registration process one time. Once registered you may login to the portal at any time.
TO LOGIN: Go to onsitecareclinics.com. Select PATIENT PORTAL and LOGIN. Type in your user name and password.
To download and print these instructions, Download here.